Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Training Run Results

The race on Saturday went very well with a total of around 106 runners, 18 in the five mile, the rest in the 10 mile. The weather was perfect and made up for the nasty weather we had for the WOOF. We were able to use the timing chips for the first time and I think it worked fairly well. I hope they worked out all of the kinks. The results are posted on runindiana.com (click link to take you there). The only complaint I have about the day is I forgot to take my camera. Did anyone get any pictures of the day? I guess the next race we have planned is the Firecraker 4 mile in Fort Wayne on July 4th (did I get all that info right). We have decided against trying the Bluffton to Berne to Bluffton relay this year, unless somebody could take it over to plan it. Hopefully next year we will be able to work something out. After that, it's the Parlor City Trot, and the WOOF to round out the year. I have enjoyed the Ouabache River Runners and think everybody else has too. Good luck with the rest of your training, whether it be for the Mini or another race. Keep on pressing on!

1 comment:

Teri Huffman said...

Hi Jamie,

Could you post something for me? I wanted to see if members of the running group would like to meet for dinner on Friday and/or Saturday night in Indy. If any are interested we need to get reservations this week.

Thanks,

Teri