Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Saturday Race

Well, the Parlor City Trot is fast approaching! It looks like the weather might be FANTASTIC!! I don't know if they want me to put this on the blog, but ORR members can enter the race for FREE, yippee!! Now, if only I can race. I have volunteered to help enter the names in the computer during registration, but if somebody knows anybody who likes to get up early, volunteer their time, and loves typing, then I have just the job for them (let me know)! A big thank you to Mac and the crew for ALL they do to put this race together. Mac either LOVES it or he is just crazy to do what he does, and he doesn't even get to run it and enjoy it, thank you Mac!! If you have any comments/questions, just let me know and I'll try and get an answer for you. Have a great week and see you Saturday!

Fort 4 Fitness note: The race has filled up, but you are able to do transfers until Sept 12th.

3 comments:

LizM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LizM said...

The weather looks spectacular! Just wondering, will their be water stops along the half marathon course?

Unknown said...

Elizabeth, there are several stops along every course, shouldn't be a problem!